The biggest headache of my life.
Shopping is generally a very pleasant experience for me. I enjoy spending money (I also enjoy saving money and getting good deals so don’t think I spend money like a drunken sailor). But today as my sister and I flew through Media for five hours I came away with:
- Clifford the Big Red Dog ($5 at Kohls…100% went to charity)
- No clothes. Not a single top, skirt, shoe, or purse
- A headache. The size of Texas
- Aching legs (we walked a lot of places)
- Brain freeze from the Strawberry Lemonade icee I had
- Space bags that you can put your clothes in and then roll the air out of
- A book for the plane ride/layover
- Dramamine and other health and beauty items
- A coupon holder (okay…that’s not for Europe…but I needed one)
Lucky me got to come home and start packing too. My thinking is that I should pack everything I think I need ahead of time. And then for the next 10 days live out of my two suitcases. This way I’ll know if I’m missing anything…or have more than I need. We’ll how long this lasts… (I didn’t pack my clothes yet. I have an entirely different and very large suitcase for clothes only).
I’ll try to get pictures up this weekend of my half-baked attempt at packing all non-clothing items into my smaller suitcase.