“Put another X on the calendar. Summer’s on it’s deathbed. There is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends.”
The other day ago I randomly asked V if there was anything he wanted to do before the summer ended. (Go on the Goodtime, by the way).
I didn’t realize how quickly summer had gone until I started to think about all the last minute things I wanted to get in. (Picnic on Mall A, by the way).
- Vacationed in DC with V
- Vacationed in North Carolina with V
- Visited my BFF in Columbus and went to Comfest
- Saw fireworks on the 4th of July after having watched the Cleveland Indians in the great American pastime
- Vacationed in Miami Beach with V
- Attended Pecha Kucha 20×20 on the Mall with my BFF from High School
- Attended V’s brother’s wedding
- Ate the most amazing food at Little Italy’s Feast of the Assumption
All that’s left?
- Potentially Oktoberfest this weekend
- V’s college roommate’s parents Labor Day weekend Clam Bake tomorrow
- Visiting my BFF from England before she goes back to England
- CMW in a few weeks
Plus hopefully a boat cruise and a picnic to round out the summer.
Then hello FALL! (Hello boots, scarves, and light jackets).